How to contribute:
You can contribute to EasyGiant in several ways:
- You can just download and try EasyGiant in order to help to find out bugs or report problems. You can report bugs by means of the sourceforge bug-tracker at this link: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=289264&atid=1224865.
- You can subscribe to the EasyGiant mailing lists listed below (easygiant-users and easygiant-developers) in order to suggest ideas or report problems.
BEFORE REPORTING A BUG TO THE BUG-TRACKER:
- Make sure that this is a bug. In order to verify this read the appropriate section of the user guide.
- Try the SVN version of EasyGiant to verify that the bug hasn't been already resolved.
- Perform a search in the sourceforge bug-tracker in order to verify that the bug hasn't been already reported.
When you report a bug please supply the following information:
- Description of the problem
- Script that reproduces the problem
- Expected result
- Actual result